DBS&A’s professionals can create and present a short course or workshop for your organization’s members. Past workshops include:
- “Water Well and Recharge Workshop” for Water Utilities.
- “Water Balance Covers for Landfills, Waste Repositories and Mine Waste: Design, Modeling, Construction, and Monitoring” for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- “Technology Symposium on Water Reuse and Advanced Water Treatment Technologies” with Air Products.
- “Evapotranspiration Covers: Assessment and Design Techniques” with PhytoLink Australia Pty. Ltd.
- “The Art of Water Supply” (An introduction to the science, engineering, and other components involved in identifying, developing, and securing our clients’ future water supply. Designed for managers and operators from municipalities, water districts, and public utilities, and previously presented to New Mexico Office of the State Engineer and the New Mexico Finance Authority.)
- “Rural Water Workshop” for the New Mexico Rural Water Association.
- “Principles of Vadose Zone Hydrology” for various organizations.
In addition, DBS&A professionals frequently present at conferences hosted by organizations such as:
- American Water Resources Association
- American Water Works Association
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- American Planning Association
- National Ground Water Association
- International Network of Environmental Forensics
- Soil Science Society of America
If you are interested in DBS&A presenting a short course or workshop, please contact:
Janet Wolfe, CPSM