Meet Tony Morgan, PG, CHg, Vice President/Principal Hydrogeologist; Staff Geologist Kaelyn Schwartz, PG; and Hydrogeologist Hannah Erbele, PG, at the Association of Water Agencies of Ventura County (AWA) 30th Annual Water Symposium in Oxnard, California, on May 26, 2022. The organization’s mission is to “To develop and encourage cooperation among the entities for the development, protection, conservation and improvement of the total water resources through communication and collaboration.” The Symposium invites participants to talk frankly about the current and future water supply in Ventura County.
Learn more about DBS&A water resources capabilities, including:
- Sustainable Groundwater Management (https://www.dbstephens.com/services/water/#11)
- Water Planning (https://www.dbstephens.com/services/water/#04)
- Watershed Management (https://www.dbstephens.com/services/water/#06)
- Water Quality (https://www.dbstephens.com/services/water/#09)
- Vadose Zone Hydrology (https://www.dbstephens.com/services/water/#12)
AWA was formed in 1976 to provide a forum for the exchange of information on local and regional water issues. AWA is governed by a 21-member board of directors comprised of leaders representing various water related entities in the region (e.g., agriculture, municipalities, water purveyors, small systems, industrial water users, private business, concerned citizens, students, etc.). Click here to learn more about AWA (http://www.awavc.org/).