DBS&A welcomes Christopher Leibli, PG, PE, as Senior Geological Engineer to our new office in Midland, Texas.
Chris possesses over 15 years of experience as a geologist and geological engineer, and has an in-depth understanding of the geology and regulatory environment of the Permian Basin. Chris will leverage DBS&A’s firm-wide expertise to address the environmental and infrastructure challenges of Permian Basin clients, including:
- Site characterization and delineation of contaminated soil and groundwater
- Soil and groundwater remediation system design, implementation, and operation
- Water supply sourcing and development, including public water supply design and permitting, compliance monitoring, and water well design
- Texas and New Mexico regulatory compliance, permitting, and enforcement action support
- Civil and geotechnical engineering design
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
Chris is a licensed Professional Geoscientist in Texas, Professional Engineer in Texas and Montana, and Professional Geologist in Wyoming. He earned an M.E. in Geological Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines, and a B.S. in Geology from Montana State University.
He has over 15 years of experience in environmental investigations for contaminated soil and groundwater; geotechnical investigations for dams, roads, buildings, water lines, and slope stability; and hydrogeological investigations for water supply development and contaminated groundwater recovery systems throughout the western United States.
Chris is an experienced project manager responsible for multiple large soil and groundwater remediation projects in the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) Operator Cleanup Program for oil and gas. His project experience includes investigation and remediation of numerous produced-water and crude oil-impacted groundwater sites throughout the Permian Basin.