Providing solutions for water, natural resources, and the environment for more than 30 years.
The professionals at Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc. (DBS&A) provide comprehensive services in groundwater and surface water hydrology, and soil science. Particular areas of expertise include:
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Water resources planning and development
- Studies of contaminant transport in soil and groundwater
- Numerical modeling
- Investigation and remediation of soil and groundwater
- Custom solutions for data management and mapping
- Technical support for environmental and water resource disputes
DBS&A’s Soil Testing and Research Laboratory performs analyses of consolidated and unconsolidated materials. The lab’s core capabilities are analyses of hydrologic properties, consolidation and strength, and geotechnical testing.
Our clients rely on our innovation in developing custom solutions for unusual site conditions and challenges.
As an affiliate of Geo-Logic Associates an employee-owned company, DBS&A has access to 200 professionals and 21 offices in the U.S. and abroad, including expanded technical capabilities.