You will work with a team of highly talented individuals on a variety of small to large environmental and water resource projects. Typical tasks for a staff- or project-level engineer may include:
- Working with the project team to compile necessary design documentation, including engineering drawings, technical specifications, contract documents, cost estimates, etc.
- Working with vendors of proposed equipment and/or materials
- Performing construction observation, as-built documentation, and preparation of record drawings
- Collecting field data and troubleshooting system and equipment operation
- Preparing reports—technical writing ability is extremely important and samples of writing will be requested during interviews
- Working on project teams with professionals who are motivated to provide high-level services to our clients
This position may require travel, including possible evenings and/or weekends, and requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and work in adverse weather conditions. This position also requires that the potential employee pass a pre-employment drug screen. Potential employees must also undergo a pre-employment physical and must possess and maintain a driving record acceptable to our insurer. Position level and compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
DBS&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.