|Governmental agencies play a crucial role in oversight and management of the world’s natural resources.|
DBS&A has a long history of providing support to government agencies at the federal, state, and local levels, as well as tribal sovereign nations. Agencies we routinely support include the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the U.S. Department of Energy, the New Mexico Environment Department and Office of the State Engineer, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, California Regional Water Quality Control Boards, among others. Key areas of support to governmental clients include:
- Water Resources Services, including water resource development, water planning and decision support, drought and water conservation planning, water system engineering, and development of water management policies and regulations.
- Environmental Services, including technical and field support for environmental regulatory enforcement, field implementation of state and federal lead environmental investigation and remediation programs, environmental impact studies, and more.
- Engineering Services, including design of water treatment, storage, and distribution systems; stormwater best management practices; soils and geotechnical analysis; and design of remediation systems.
- Expert Technical Analysis when regulatory enforcement occurs through the legal process.
- Mapping, data collection, and data management for water and natural resources inventories and environmental management systems.