DBS&A’s professionals can create and present a short course or workshop for your organization’s members. Past workshops include:
- "Understanding and Implementing the Revised Total Coliform Rule (RTCR)" for the New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau.
- "Water System Sampler Certification Training" for the New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau.
- “Water Balance Covers for Landfills, Waste Repositories and Mine Waste: Design, Modeling, Construction, and Monitoring” for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- “Technology Symposium on Water Reuse and Advanced Water Treatment Technologies” with Air Products.
- “Evapotranspiration Covers: Assessment and Design Techniques” with PhytoLink Australia Pty. Ltd.
- “The Art of Water Supply” for various clients, including the New Mexico Office of the State Engineer and the New Mexico Finance Authority.
- “Rural Water Workshop” for the New Mexico Rural Water Association.
- “Principles of Vadose Zone Hydrology” for various organizations.
In addition, DBS&A professionals frequently present at conferences hosted by organizations such as:
- American Water Resources Association
- American Water Works Association
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association
- American Institute of Professional Geologists
- American Planning Association
- National Ground Water Association
- International Network of Environmental Forensics
- Soil Science Society of America
|DBS&A’s professionals can create and present a short course or workshop for your organization’s members.|
If you are interested in DBS&A presenting a short course or workshop, please contact:
Janet Wolfe, CPSM